Thursday, October 13, 2011

north country part 3

On Monday, I woke up early and went to my parents house (I usually stay with my sister when I go up north) and my mom and I went to get breakfast at one of my favorite breakfast spots in Traverse City, the Flap Jack Shack. After eating my mom and I went shopping around town. Since it was my last night there they wanted to grill out and have a fire in their fire pit. We had wine and sat around listening to music and singing songs and breathing in the fresh air. My sister bought paper balloons that are almost like hot air balloons... they heat up and fly up to a mile high, so we lit one and watched it soar. 


It's always hard to leave my family and come back to Detroit, but then again it's nice to have such a beautiful spot to visit. 

Isn't my mom the cutest?










No comments:

Post a Comment