Thursday, October 20, 2011

rainy days

The weather has been so crummy the past few days I haven't really left the house. I spent yesterday doing laundry and baking- I made pumpkin muffins (second time this week... I'm obsessed!!!) and apple crumble bars. My brother, Jon, invited me to a Halloween party that was pretty close to my house, so I wore a vintage blue dress with devil horns, a bowtie and tail. Can you figure it out? Most people didn't know what I was until I sang the song- "devil with a blue dress, blue dress, blue dress, devil with a blue dress on!" Clever eh? Of course Dale and I forgot our cameras but I do have a photo my brothers girlfriend took shown below. My brother dressed up as a bud light knight, homemaking his costume and putting so much time into it! His sword had LED lights in it and everything!






































Today I spent most of the day hanging out with my friend Rachel. We went out to lunch at this cute little diner in Pleasant Ridge called Mae's. After that we went shopping around in the Royal Oak/Ferndale area. I got an amazing vintage dress at one of my favorite resale shops. It's pretty formal but I actually have somewhere to wear it to next month... I'll definitely take photos! 


What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment