On Sunday morning I picked up my sister and drove up to the Upper Peninsula (Paradise to be exact) which is about 3 hours from my parents house. We went to Tahquamenon Falls first, had some lunch (and a beer) at the brewery then explored the falls. Growing up my family and I would always go camping and on trips all throughout Michigan so I've been up there a million times but it's always beautiful, especially in the fall. After that we drove 2 hours south, back over the Mackinac Bridge to Mackinac City where we boarded the ferry to take to Mackinac Island (how many times can I type Mackinac in a sentence?). We arrived there, walked around the town for a bit but most of the shops were closed because it was Sunday at 5pm. We went to the pizzeria in town, then went to rent bikes. I took some of these photos while riding quickly around the island because we only had an hour rental. We saw the gorgeous sunset just in time before boarding the ferry back to land.





















No comments:
Post a Comment