Dress: vintage, Coat: vintage, Boots: vintage, Purse: vintage, Hat: forever21
dale and i went to belle isle just in time for the sunset. it was beautiful.
the weather was pretty warm (for january!) over the weekend,
but it dropped back down today and the isle is so darn windy.







I just stumbled across your blog and your photos are lovely! I am a displaced Windsorite living in Toronto so the Detroit shots were nice to see! Best of luck with your blog :)
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit. I need some boots like that, for realz. Lovely blog, by the way!
ReplyDeletethanks megan! i love yours too :)
Deletei found those boots at a thrift store... they were in perfect condition when i got them, but i've worn them out a bit (and by a bit i mean a lot).
Holy smokes, this is my new favorite dress on your blog!! Ok. Seriously. Please take me thrifting and vintage shopping with you! We have a great, and I mean FABULOUS vintage boutique in the next town over...I actually used to work there and boy did I literally never take home a paycheck. Every time I got paid I purchased new vintage dresses, coats, slips, everything I fell in love with. I don't have nearly as many vintage dresses as you though. Yours are SO gorgeous!
ReplyDelete