people always ask how i do my hair and teasingly joke about using the "bump it"
it's super easy and i tell everyone that all the time, so here's a tutorial for you!
i've been doing this to my hair for years so i suppose it might be easier for me,
but practice! you can do it!
things you'll need: a comb, bobby pins & hairspray
(i use bigsexyhair's 'backcomb in a bottle' because it's the best stuff in the world)
hi! make sure to brush your hair beforehand.
step 1. grab the amount of hair that you want (i just use my fingers to part it out)
step 2. spray away! with this stuff you don't need a lot.
step 3. backcomb. start from the front and work your way back.
step 4. secure with bobby pins, maybe curl your hair (or straighten it),
put some lipstick on and go out with your friends
and smile because you did it!
easy at 1,2,3(&4).
if you have any questions, feel free to ask!
xo





Love your blog!
ReplyDeletewould you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)
Love,
Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk
aw, thanks! following :)
ReplyDeleteunless you have my hair...and then even the master, jenna herself, can't make it work!
ReplyDeleteOoh, I need to get some of that hairspray. I use pretty much every hair spray under the sun at least once. I do love Bed Head...I don't even remember which one, but it's the helmet head one. I'll definitely give BigSexyHair a try. I have their volumizing spray to put on before blowdrying and I like it. Anywho, thanks for the bump it tip! I love big hair.
ReplyDeleteOkay so I'm officially addicted to your blog...I'm reading pretty much everything. Sorry I'm a damn weirdo.