Monday, September 12, 2011

dilly dally



Shirt: target
Pants: h&m
Shoes: topshop
Purse: vintage


These photos were taken on Saturday when I was at Dally in the Alley- a music and art festival held in the street (and alleys of course!) of Detroit. I was a part of the music committee this year, helping choose which bands would play and on what stage. I was there for a good ten hours enjoying the weather, looking at the vintage clothes, talking to friends, listening to the mus-ac and drinking some beers! This was shot earlier in the day (you can tell because I'm drinking water) by a photographer that works for the Detroit Free Press. You can see more photos here.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blouse. Sounds like a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! It definitely was... I wish it happened more than once a year!

    :)

    ReplyDelete