cloudy
Dress: vintage
Boots: vintage
Purse: vintage
Sunglasses: forever21
The weather today was perfect! Fall is definitely on its way! I can't wait for falling leaves, jackets, cider mills, carving pumpkins, chai tea lattes, crocheting scarves and crafting. Yay!
I put on the wool dress to take photos by the Detroit river and Ambassador bridge for a contest hosted by woolmark. Love my look over at fashionbyfeelings!
I love your dress! What a great find.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteI will for sure :)
Omg, I'm sorry, but I HATE people that say, "I'll follow you if you follow me" or "I'm not following you, please do the same"...I think that's so rude and tacky. I'm new to the blogging world and I've met a ton of nice people, but I've also been really exposed to some annoying people as well and I can tell who genuinely follows a blog and who just does it for numbers. Please know that I did not leave a billion comments for you to follow me back. No offense, but I honestly don't care for people to "follow" me. I want people to follow me if they actually give a shit to know what's going on in my life and become friends. There are lots of people who I follow that don't follow me. But that doesn't make me unfollow them. I don't care. And vise versa. I feel bad when people follow me and I take a look at their blog, but it just doesn't hook me. But I won't pity-follow someone...Hmm...I just went off on a rant that I feel would make a great, honest post. haha Maybe I will post it. Because those thoughtless comments just tick me off. Anywho, NOW I'm going to bed.
ReplyDeleteOops, *now following
Delete(I hate when I have typos)