Ok, so maybe it's not officially summertime yet, but it sure does feel like it. Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, I've been doing outdoorsy type things. Dale and I went to a Tigers game one night, the next day we went to the Detroit zoo then a couple of my friends came over to have some drinks and catch up and the next day we went fishing (I hate worms so Dale wormed the hook and took off the fish, because well, I hate fish too, haha). It's been fun and I've been taking photos with my Diana Dreamer camera, and Dale's been taking a few here and there with his fancy camera.
 |
| if you've seen the movie Coraline this might look familiar |
 |
| so windy! |
 |
| hungry, hungry hippo |
 |
| australian outback |
 |
| lazy kangaroos |
 |
| looking for polar bears |
 |
| cooling off on the ice wall |
 |
| the only polar bear I found wanted to give me hugs |
Dress: target
Purse: H&M
Shoes: target
No comments:
Post a Comment