Tuesday, June 7, 2011

favs

Someone should remind me not to shower before going to the gym, what was I thinking?! Also our a/c went out last week (perfect timing) when the weather was 90 degrees... and it still is. It's hard to look cute when I'm sweating all day. Anyways, here are some of my favorite things from the internet and beyond:





1.These tote bags are so cute! They have pockets inside that are labeled "keys please" and "phone home."



2. This romper would be perfect for bike rides, day trips and flying kites!


3. This bike is amazing and would look so cute with a wicker basket on front. It's out of stock in this color which is unfortunate.


4. Mint chocolate chip ice cream. um. yes. I want some now. Right now please.


5. This dress is so summery I love it! By Rachel Antonoff


6. I love this clutch from Anthropologie. A friend of mine has it and it looks cute with everything! (The fabric on the inside has seagulls on it, too)


7. This bathing suit by Orla Kiely is to die for. I want to be in this photo right now.









































8. I want this whole outfit. By Lauren Moffatt





























9. These sunglasses from Modcloth are so retro. The only bad thing is that most sunglasses are usually too big for my small face and most of the time I just look silly.























10. This floral suitcase would be perfect for summer travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment