Tuesday, August 7, 2012

too way out








dress: boutique in nashville, boots: thrifted, purse: vintage

i bought this dress while i was in nashville and i seem to wear it all of
the time, but i realized i've never taken photos with it on. it's super comfy and 
perfect for hot days since the back is sheer. the only issue is when it's super
windy i have to hold it down and try not to "marilyn" everyone. 

dale's been super busy these past couple of weeks so my good friend, rachel
took these photos today (with dale's camera of course). i'm super excited because
we made plans tomorrow to get breakfast, do a little bit of shopping and get 
massages (i need one so bad!). it's going to be a nice way to spend my day off.

xo

6 comments:

  1. Oh man I can't even remember the last time I had a massage. I used to have a membership when I lived in Vegas so I guess it was over two years ago. I used to go three times a month and it really made life a whole lot better after that hour.
    Per usual, you look absolutely stunning. From head to toe, I have everything-envy. :)
    Have fun with your friend! And with that massage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a membership for massages?! oh man, i would freak out. the massage was fantastic. my back and shoulders seriously always hurt and i feel like i should treat myself to one a little more often.

      thanks again roni, your comments always make me smile :)
      xo!

      Delete
    2. Aw yay! I seriously feel like a good human after that comment. So, thanks for making ME smile. :)

      My shoulders always hurt too, along with my tail bone area so the hubby has to massage my butt area like every other night - it rules!

      Delete
  2. hey,

    I just stumbled across your blog, but I absolutely love it! Everything-from the layout to your killer style-is perfect. I especially love this outfit! That dress is stunning, and I love how you styled it with those boots-classic but so sweet and chic. You have such an adorable, girl-next door style, but with unexpected twists like the lace back to this dress that keep your outfits incredibly current. I am your newest, most avid fan! Could you check out my blog at www.rogue-collection.blogspot.com as well? I would love to follow each other. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your delightful blog through Roni Feels Nostalgic. So glad i have. These photos are stunning and that dress is beautiful on you. I call it a "marilyn moment" too, stupid wind hahaha!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que hermoso blog y que bellas fotos. Saludos desde www.jualferx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete