Monday, June 18, 2012

vegas via instagram

vegas was so much fun (and so hot)! here are some photos i took with
my instagram. i'll be uploading more from dale's camera once i get around to
going through them (there are sooooo many). so for now, enjoy!

(1. view from the plane, 2. las vegas sign, 3. view from our room, 4. vegas marlboro man, 5. the volcano!
6. old vegas, 7. pool time, 8. pawn stars shop, 9. inside the pawn shop)
(10. hanging with snoop, 11. i married george clooney, 12. the king came back to serenade me, 13. wedding chapel sign
14. little church of the west, 15. dale's parents, 16. sweet car, 17. woo hoo!, 18. sleepy dale)
(19. red rock canyon, 20. haaaaay!, 21. dale before his hike, 22. wild burro, 23. more red rock, 
24. ass in the car, 25. dale's mom got put in old timey jail, 26. dale at sunset, 27. ol nevada or bust)

1 comment:

  1. These pictures make me smile (for your fun time) and sad at the same time. I miss living there so bad. I have so many amazing memories of wonderful friends, late nights, drinks, LOTS of drinks, the strip in the wee hours, dancing, pool parties at hotels, the desert....I could go on.
    I'm glad you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete