Monday, June 4, 2012

june, she'll change her tune





dress: target, shoes: old navy (from years ago), purse: vintage, belt: h&m

the grand prix was going on this past weekend on belle isle so dale and i decided
to go to the island to take some photos and listen to the engines roar. there were
so many people! luckily we found a spot where no one was around. i had just
bought this dress before we went out and i love it! it's so comfy and long enough
to wear on a windy day.

i hope you all had a nice weekend. i spent the rest of mine bumming around, watching cheesy
movies on tv and reading a bit here and there (i'm reading 'the heart is a lonely hunter').

happy monday!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I never thought I'd love navy and orange together as much I as Love them in these pictures! That purse is heavenly!! And you look all around amazing.
    I spent the weekend having martinis and watching Saved By the Bell reruns :)

    ReplyDelete