Wednesday, May 9, 2012

it's all happening at the zoo





top: old navy, overalls(!): forever21, purse: vintage, shoes: gift from sister

well, craft night was a success! it was so much fun we plan to do it weekly!
i made the first project from yesterday's post and i plan on posting a tutorial on
how to make it next week.

today i went to the zoo with my friend becky. the weather was pretty wacky...
it said it was supposed to rain and thunderstorm all day and we were both 
prepared (wearing raincoats) but when we got there, it was clear skies and sunny. of 
course as we were walking around it started to sprinkle and thunder a little bit, but
that stopped almost as fast as it started. we went out to lunch after that and
 then i finally convinced dale (that busy boyfriend of mine) to take photos. yay! 

2 comments:

  1. The zoo is one of my favorite places. Each time I visit or move to a new state, I check out the zoos and aquariums asap!
    I must say that I'm a huge fan of overalls, but these are even cuter than any I've seen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm super nerdy and have a membership to the zoo... it's pretty amazing though, because i get to go whenever i want and bring a guest (for free!)!!!

      aww, you're the sweetest!

      Delete