Sunday, April 8, 2012

lazy sunday

happy easter, friends!

(photo found on pinterest via tumblr)

i've spent my weekend under the weather :(
drinking lots of tea, taking naps, watching movies (right now i'm
watching 'you've got mail'... i love this movie!) and overall just trying
to feel better. it's so beautiful outside and i hate being stuck inside! i get 
cabin fever really bad when i'm sick so i decided to go to target to get a few
things and of course they were closed (what was i thinking!).

i hope you're all having a nice day!
xo

p.s. here's a video from the movie "easter parade"

2 comments:

  1. I almost sang that song in school! I love it, it's too funny!

    I hope you are feeling better soon!

    CP

    http://mixedmediumstheatre.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's such a sweet song! :)

      aww, thanks! finally starting to get over this stupid cold... i blame it on michigan's crazy weather!
      xo

      Delete