Thursday, March 8, 2012

meet me in the garden



dress: vintage, purse: vintage, boots: vintage

i can't believe it's already thursday! i'm the worst blogger ever. 
dale took these photos yesterday when i didn't need to wear tights or a coat and i
was loving it (so excited for warmer weather)! it was super windy though. 
we wanted to go out and wander around but this dress can't handle the wind
and i can't handle flashing people.

happy thursday!
xo

6 comments:

  1. I like your blog very much! Maybe we could follow each other? :) xx, Tina
    http://tinasfemmefatale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found you on chictopia today and i must say i really love your style and beauty! i'm your newest follow and i hope that you'll take a peek at my fashion blog and maybe return the favour :) have a wonderful day!

    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute dress! i got super excited for springtime today too.
    and, at the risk of repeating other comments i'm sure you've gotten, your hair is freakin' amazing!

    http://www.the-launderette.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful! I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable, I love your dress! I'm planning on getting a pair of vintage cotton bloomers to wear under short dresses to help with the old wind-skirt-bum problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, you are seriously making me wish I went out thrifting more often. This dress is magnificent! I just love yellow and this is probably the prettiest yellow dress I've ever seen.
    I'm really happy I found your blog. It's no kidding one of my new faves. Blog surfing is one of my favorite things to do when I can't sleep...it's one of those nights. I can tell your wardrobe is going to make me envious. :)
    I'm Roni, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete