Thursday, February 9, 2012

blue dress





dress: vintage, tights: h&m, shoes: target, clutch: vintage

i bought this dress on ebay about four years ago and it's my absolute favorite!
it's also super warm (hence no coat) and it fits like a dream. i just thought i'd
share it with ya!

also, i'm finally starting to feel better. my ears finally popped today (yay!) and i can
hear again. i still have a bit of a cough, but i'm sure that'll last for days. oh well.


7 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress,
    you look lovely :)
    take care hugs from Chile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the blue and black together.

    I had some tights like that from Madewell, and they got a hole in them after justa few wears. So sad! I'm going to have to go to H&M soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look pretty. i love the way you styled this dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey...
      I like your style and follow you now on bloglovin and here:-)
      when you want visit my blog
      www.mikufashion.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. OMG I want this dress!! You certainly get lucky with your pretty vintage finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's nice to meet you, roni! i really enjoyed reading all of the comments you left... super sweet!

      Delete