Monday, November 14, 2011

beehive ball

Dale and I went to a formal event on Saturday night called the Beehive Ball. Our friend Steve runs the Beehive Recording Company which is a non-profit label where bands record their music and it gets put on the site to download for free. You all should check it out! There were about 12 bands that played and it was definitely a fun time seeing everyone dressed in their finest. I managed to score this amazing vintage dress for $15 and luckily I didn't even have to alter it!







1 comment:

  1. I.LOVE.Your.Style! I want all your clothes! We can trade. haha I do love my wardrobe, but you just have the best vintage I've ever seen a blogger have. And I'm so inspired to do a beehive soon. Really soon. Okay, I feel like a bit of a stalker, and I don't think I should ever feel like that. I honestly love your blog. It is in my top 3 now. Goodnight!

    ReplyDelete