

Shirt: h&m
Pants: h&m
Belt: h&m
Shoes: aldo
Purse: vintage
I couldn't think of a better day for Dale and I to go to apple pickin'. The weather was perfect and the apples seemed to be too. I'm glad we went during the week, seeing as how most families go on the weekends (I can't stand big crowds). We also had some cider and donuts that weren't as good as the ones we had a few weeks ago, but they were still pretty good.
I haven't really been doing much the past few days... Dale was out of town, so I just hung around the house and made cookies, watched movies and read a little. I'm reading Sloane Crosley's book "How did you get this number?" which is full of hilarious essays. I suggest everyone get's a copy of her first book "I was told there'd be cake" in which I was laughing out loud at the stories of her childhood. I'm also going up north this weekend to visit my family and see the colors. Northern Michigan is beautiful this time of year and my sister and I plan on taking a day trip to Tahquamenon Falls or Mackinac Island (although I would rather see some beautiful waterfalls than ride bikes around an island... but both are fun).








No comments:
Post a Comment