Wednesday, June 29, 2011

up north!

I've been without a computer for the past couple of weeks and I can't update my blog photos with my ipad unfortunately. I'm not dead nor am I sick. In fact I've been quite busy. I went up north for my sister's birthday (which was nautical themed) and of course didn't bring a camera so she took some pics with her fancy phone. Also I've been working since then and going out and enjoying the summer sun. This summer I want to take as many trips as possible so Dale and I are going camping with some friends for the weekend and my friend Becky and I are going to Portland (Oregon, not Maine) in August to visit our friend Heather!!! So excited.

Jill and I





































hooked on pbr





































kayaking





































kayaked to the beach





































I should've bought these





































dream car

























the boardman river





































steering the boat (not really)


sailors

No comments:

Post a Comment