Sunday, May 22, 2011

all i want to do is to get back to you













































































Shirt: thrift store
Trousers: H&M
Clutch: thrift store
Belt: H&M
Shoes: thrift store

I love Sundays. This morning we went to my favorite breakfast spot, Club Bart, where I had delicious silver dollar pancakes and fresh strawberries, then to Reggeneration- a resale shop, the Royal Oak flea market (where I didn't find anything) and UHF record store where I bought my favorite Rolling Stones record, Between the Buttons. The weather has been amazing today, a little hot, so I'm happy we got out early. 

3 comments:

  1. ooh i love the outfit (and i wish i could get my hair that straight!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :)
    Unfortunately I have to either curl or straighten my hair or else it gets wild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I favorited this picture on ModCloth a long time ago and asked where you got that blouse. Lol! I still love this outfit. It's casual but so so chic!!

    ReplyDelete